It’s almost summer now, and what better time to decide to go for a new hairstyle? Inspired by this post on funny hair, there’s plenty of fantastic styles to choose from.
The Statue of Liberty does not get enough recognition these days. What better way to show your support?
- Hairstyles are a great way to show your personality and interests. Aviation lovers, this one is for you!
- If you’re not concerned about the effects of hairspray on the o-zone layer, you can recreate this classic 80′s metal mullet. (Perfect for the whole family!)
- Show off your strength and ability to balance 15 pounds of hair on top of your head with this lovely style. Added bonus: You will not need to buy a hat this winter.
- If you have any plans to fool bees into believing you are a little black rain cloud hovering under a honey tree, this hair style is for perfect you!
- If you were feeling left out because you have no hair, don’t worry! You can change your look simply by getting a head tattoo! Not into tattoos? A Sharpie marker could be all you need.
What do you think? Which funny hair do you like the best?
Just so you know, I’m not really here in Bloggy Land. I’m off wreaking havoc with my children on the greater state of New Mexico. Ruidoso to be exact. Don’t miss me too bad. Well, okay. Go ahead.
I don’t exactly remember how old I was, but my clearest memory of any Independence Day Celebration is the one of my mom being hunted by a fire cracker. This is one of those stories that’s only funny after a few years, but indeed truly humorous. Poor mom.
My step-dad owns a “machine shop” (oilfield term) that is outside the city limits, which makes for good times and a lot of illegal goings-on. The 4th of July celebrations in our family always end up there and someone always gets burned (punny punny).
This one time? At the machine shop? There were so many people there it’s a wonder we didn’t all get arrested for the noise factor alone. This was back in the day when so-called chasers were still being sold. Woops. The night was going off without a hitch, the gunpowder aroma could be detected from anywhere within a 3-mile radius, and there was much drinking and craziness. The adults decided after a while that it was time to bust out the “big guns.” All the kids that were there with their parents were ordered to sit in the beds of the trucks. In other words, everybody under 15 was invited to the tailgate party. We were bummed. Thank God for adults with street cred.
Would You Eat Here? 7 Bad Restaurant Names
When it comes to fine dining, most people like to eat food that they think will not make them sick or is safe. This is probably why most of these never made it to the franchise level. If you’re going to open up your own restaurant, we recommend using a little more sense than these places did.
Here are a few funny restaurant names we found:
Cabbages & Condoms, Thailand
Finally cabbages and condoms together at last!
Tuckahoe Inn, Beesley’s Point, New Jersey
Apparently they didn’t say that one out loud first…
Dirty Dick’s Crab House, Locations in Virginia Beach, North Carolina, and Florida
Do I even need to explain this one?
Of course, it’s not to be outdone by
Crabby Dick’s, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Casa del Canibal, San Blas, Nayarit Mexico
The Canibal logo really boosts our confidence, too.
Hotel Hell & Restaurant, Italy
Hell – a name that has always been a synonym of tradition and quality.
Cross Butts Stable and Restaurant, North Yorkshire, England
According to this review on Trip Advisor, “Cross Butts Stable Restaurant with Courtyard Suites is a sheer delight”
Have you eaten at any of these places? Know of any other weird or funny restaurant names for us to add to our list?